Join us to show love for our neighbours near and far, as a global family.
Your donations will help support people in poverty around the world – more important than ever in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
Ways to get involved
- Organise your normal church collection through our new Christian Aid Ireland JustGiving pages (advice below).
- A ‘how to’ guide to running your own virtual fundraiser, whether a coffee morning with friends, your upgraded church lunch, a quiz with family or something else.
- Could you run your own virtual quiz with your own community? With a how-to guide and quiz questions and answers available, everything is there to make your event a success!
- Get involved in one of our lockdown fundraisers, specifically designed for lockdown to keep body and mind at their best! Choose from a quiz, an active challenge or give instead.
- Our normal House-to-House collections have been postponed – so why not have a collection with your virtual community? Set up a JustGiving page, and connect with your friends and family by text, e-mail or using social media. Ask them to be part of pursuing a world free from poverty – even more important in this time of coronavirus. Download a sample message for your friends here.
Paying in your donations
To keep a track on what your church or group raises this Christian Aid Week, please set up a JustGiving page through the links below. Please be as specific as possible in your page name, eg. All Saints Church of Ireland, Antrim, church collection, as this will help us to process the donations back to your church. If you are running more than one activity, consider setting up your church as a team with separate pages, eg. Tullamore Presbyterian Church, Virtual soup lunch and Tullamore Presbyterian Church, church collection.
Instructions are available here, or for any further help, please contact: