This four and a half minute video resource was created for Spanish Language teachers and students who need to be able to discuss environmental issues, such as climate change in the Spanish language.
In the video questions are asked in English and are answered in Spanish by Christian Aid's Programme Officer from Bolivia, Cecilia Cordova.
Bolivia is already facing negative impacts of climate change, such as the melting mountain glaciers, which reduces the amount of water available for people and some of Christian Aid's partners in the country are helping communities to adapt.
Cecilia answers the following questions
- Why do you think climate change is happening in Bolivia and who or what is causing it?
- What would you say to someone who is sceptical about climate change?
- What impact does climate change have on poor communities in Bolivia?
- What is being done to help people combat climate change in Bolivia?
- What do you think developed countries like the UK and Ireland should be doing?
- Do you think developing countries like Bolivia have a responsibility to so something about their own carbon emissions?
Let us know
- If you have any problems accessing any of these resources.
- If you would like to have someone from Christian Aid visit your school to lead an assembly, speak to your class, or at an after-school activity on development education.
Republic of Ireland:
Tel (01) 496 7040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel (028) 9064 8133 or email email@example.com.