Could you cycle the Tour de France from the saddle of a static bike, run a marathon around your garden, complete one thousand star jumps or climb a mountain on the stairs?
Get active and complete a sponsored stay-at-home challenge for Christian Aid and raise money for some of the world's most vulnerable communities.
Set your challenge and set up your fundraising page on JustGiving and get both your heart rate and your sponsorship journey going!
Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- 10,000 steps a day
- 1000 start jumps in a week
- 100 squats a day
- 10x10x10 = ten reps of ten things for ten days
- A daily bleep test through lockdown
- Climb one of Ireland's mountains up and down your stairs
- Get a group together and do a leg each of a journey, across Ireland or beyond
- Run your most unique marathon