How we can help
You can choose from our education, water or agriculture work. Or you may prefer us to simply use gifts for our work in general, to support any of our life-changing projects. Whichever area of our work you decide to support, we can provide:
- a short paragraph for your order of service explaining how gifts will be used
- if you wish, a short prayer that marks your loved one’s care for others and refers to the theme of the work or project you’ve chosen
- envelopes for funeral and memorial service collections – these enable people to donate their gift by cash, cheque or credit card and include a Gift Aid slip
Your funeral director will often be able to help you collate gifts – sending on cheques, credit card slips and Gift Aid declarations to us. Where donations have been made by cash, these can sometimes be banked by the funeral director, who will then issue a cheque to us for the total made.
Gifts should be sent to:
- Dublin office: 19-21 Denzille Lane, Dublin 2, D02 WT72
- Belfast office: Linden House, Beechill Business Park, 96 Beechill Road, Belfast BT8 7QN
Please don’t send cash through the post.